Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

New book update

Looks like 'Dani's Shorts 2' will be completed before 'How to'...(only challenges 45-52 to go (plus weekend quickies) - 8 weeks)
Have 2/3 of the new book draft done, but it's taking a long time because I don't have much time to write nowadays. Plus this book is different to the others, it doesn't involve the characters from before, a whole new 'world' of ancient characters and new references from classics.
After the draft, I'll edit it, add more description, make sure characters 'keep' in character, then I'll ask a few people to read it, and THEN re-edit and publish. I'm working on it, as well as I can, and WILL complete it...some day...oh, yes I will :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment