Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, March 14, 2014

'How to' Edit 1 finished

I'm celebrating. It's taken a long time and a lot of effort to get 'How to' this far. Now I need to read it through, make sure everyone is in character, and everything happens accordingly.
I have surprised myself with this one. I think I should have a go at a new cover...but then again, maybe not. I'm submitting it to a publishing company in the USA who has shown a little interest in my work...they can surely reach a larger audience than I can by self-publishing. Fingers crossed that they accept it.
Anyway, there's still a little time to go before I'll let it 'out', there's the POV edit, the cat & dog edit, the 'weather' and smell edit, the 'final' edit and then the 'beta' readers. Fancy a go? Drop me a line!.




No comments:

Post a Comment