Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

EU 'watering' verse / EU-s locsolóvers

 

This is my variation on a traditional Hungarian Easter rhyme when the boys 'water/sprinkle' the girls in exchange for money/fruit brandy (yes, dubious 'marking territory' tradition but none the less...) 
The original goes...

"I was walking in the green forest, 
when I saw blue Ibolyas (flowers).
They were withering, 
Can I water them?" 
(The girl then says 'yes')

For the last few years, the EU has stopped the spraying of mites (diesease-ridden insects which give Lime-disease - brain disease.)
My version...

"I was walking in the green forest, 
when I saw lots of mites. 
They wanted to bite me, 
can I kill them? 
EU says - "No!" " 







No comments:

Post a Comment