Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sleep Dirt - Zappa (Blogging A-Z Challenge)



Whoops, seemed to have posted 'R' on Saturday...oh well, it's Tuesday and it's (that letter up there)...

'Sleep Dirt' is the name of an album and a guitar piece. Both are great. I once learnt how to play the piece, recorded the backing track and playing lead over it. I had a recording of it somewhere...no, I'm not going to torture you with that one :-)
The original piece is very different to anything you've probably heard from these posts so far...I can't say anmore about this, really, it reminds me of time when 'poor me' was strong, when things weren't going so well (are they ever?)...here it is...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKs-SxG7xk


No comments:

Post a Comment