Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Otherworldly" - an Excellent review of 'Manna-X' :-)

Sometimes I get a review. Here's a fantastic one :-) Thanks BookEater "BE", whoever you are!

5.0 out of 5 stars Otherworldly, April 18, 2014
Verified Purchase
This review is from: Manna-X (Kindle Edition)
So I will say right off the bat that this is not really my sort of thing. It was referred by someone I trust so I took a chance.

Glad I did. It is really pretty fun. Pretty sure "The Bobs" were my favorite. Not those Bobs, the other Bobs. You'll see what I mean.

A bit out there and probably a little over my head, but if sarcastic Satan sounds fun to you, give it a chance.
 
'Manna-X'

No comments:

Post a Comment