Finally, it starts...
I've got the 4 elements. I now have 7 days to create the greatest story I've ever done for TIW...a tall order, there have been some crackers, for example the '1st Anniversary' 500 worder, where I added 1 element from each of the 1st 52 weeks to the given 4 elements. Crazy but great little story...here...(http://danijcaile.blogspot.hu/2014/02/first-annual-2014-iron-blog-tour.html) - it'll be in 'Dani's Shorts 3' for FREE.
So, I've gotta do better than that? How?
Okay, so let's run through the process of creating a 500 word TIW Challenge Final story :-)
1. Look at the 4 elements and make sure you understand what they are (some have been very obscure over the last year)
3. Look for links between elements
4. Remember any personal or media-driven memories connected to all 4 elements
5. Grab the one or ones which are the most imaginative. Expand on it/them, research it/them again.
6. Sleep on it.
7. Re-read all your notes, try to think of something....anything. 1 day has already gone.
8. Go off and do something else.
9. Later, re-read your notes, then write.
10. Edit, edit, edit, edit, edit....
11. Hand it in 1 hour before the deadline, in multiple ways.
Done. :-) ..well...starting...now.
Let's see what happens.
....finished in one night. Added something, did something special. :-) Editing, editing, editing.