Translate

Sunday, March 15, 2015

6th review of "How to" :-)

I think this guy understands...I was thinking the other day, there are thousands of self-pub writers and small indie writers like me out there, but not many of them write something 'special'...maybe I'm one of them. I don't write clones, I'm not any old sci-fi / fantasy / zombie / thriller / erotica...whatever writer, there's something else about it...I remember an old mate said about my first "Man by a tree"...he said "Good book, but I keep getting the feeling I'm missing out on something bigger, something hidden, something you're not telling me, secrets..."
Damn right :-)
Thanks, John Crowder for the great little review :-)


5.0 out of 5 stars How To Build a Castle In Seven Easy Steps is twisted and bizarre and hilariousMarch 15, 2015
How To Build a Castle In Seven Easy Steps is twisted and bizarre and hilarious, the type of book that is experienced rather than simply read. And who can dislike a book that has cannibals in it? I feel like I've stumbled upon something special in finding Mr. Caile's work and I look forward to reading more. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment