Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

6th review of "How to" :-)

I think this guy understands...I was thinking the other day, there are thousands of self-pub writers and small indie writers like me out there, but not many of them write something 'special'...maybe I'm one of them. I don't write clones, I'm not any old sci-fi / fantasy / zombie / thriller / erotica...whatever writer, there's something else about it...I remember an old mate said about my first "Man by a tree"...he said "Good book, but I keep getting the feeling I'm missing out on something bigger, something hidden, something you're not telling me, secrets..."
Damn right :-)
Thanks, John Crowder for the great little review :-)


5.0 out of 5 stars How To Build a Castle In Seven Easy Steps is twisted and bizarre and hilariousMarch 15, 2015
How To Build a Castle In Seven Easy Steps is twisted and bizarre and hilarious, the type of book that is experienced rather than simply read. And who can dislike a book that has cannibals in it? I feel like I've stumbled upon something special in finding Mr. Caile's work and I look forward to reading more. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment