Had a look at the latest from Oregon...
1. destroying a fence...that's Vandalism, that is.
2. looking through 'non-computer' files...that's Unauthorised Access
Why haven't they gone in and arrested them yet?
And why is there STILL no mention of the Bush Paiute tribe??
What is wrong with people?
1. The Bush Paiute tribe lived on that land.
2. The US Government forced them to sign a Treaty and leave the area.
3. The US Government DID NOT RATIFY the Treaty, therefore the land still belongs to the Bush Paiute tribe.
Who cares what a bunch of WHITE PEOPLE WITH GUNS say? It isn't their land to fight over!