Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Writers Games Anthology 2 out now!

And it's out! The anthology I've been waiting for!
72 Hours of Insanity: Anthology of the Games.Vol 2


Inside are many, many GREAT stories, all written in a 7 week period of craziness, with rules, deadlines, genre... it was fun, it was exhausting...and also infuriating! Somehow, I was able to get into the Top 3 on one week and get a story inside!

...which means that I can now release my collection of the other 6 stories that were great too but didn't get in because others were just so damn awesome or I broke a rule or two.

Get a copy today... or tomorrow. Tomorrow brings the Paperback edition, I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment