Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Quick-E 53 (2017)

Hello there!
Yes, I'm back to blogger.com, irrespective of robots or not.
I was on Niume, I was successful, in a way, even  became a Moderator of the Humor and Literature Spheres, but now, sadly, the site will close.
So, yeah, here I am...
What's new? I have a few shorts in some anthologies coming out soon, and a novel, too.
But just to wet your brow, here's my latest Quick-E (53) - similar to the Iron Writer Weekend Quickies, which have sadly stopped. Anyway, hope you like it!

Quick-E 53


 Elements – image of a castle and two knights on horseback, a new friend claims that someone will need to find a new home as this current place will be demolished by the government. A large sum of money will be paid if it is left within the week, "What if somebody is orchestrating all of this?" Bonus - someone is using an animal not suitable to be used as a mount as a mount.


"It's so good to have a companion on this road," said Sir Russell to his new friend Sir Rowe.
"Yes, it's much better in two. Someone to talk to while we travel on our way," replied Sir Rowe.
They both smiled and rode their turkey steads through the thick, dark forest. Once on the other side, a valley appeared with a castle sitting proudly by a lake.
"And here I am, my destination!" said Sir Russell. His companion looked shocked. "Why, Sir Rowe, what's wrong?"
"Why, Sir Russell, this is my destination, too. I must tell the owner of this castle that they will need to find a new home as this current place will be demolished by the government. A large sum of money will be paid if it is left within the week," said Sir Rowe.
"Why, Sir Rowe, it is I who own such an establishment. I placed a sum of money on it but two days ago," said Sir Russell.
"Then it's your lucky day!" Sir Rowe handed over Sir Russell a large sack of money, which after weighing, he placed under his saddle. Then Sir Russell stopped.
"But a moment, my dear companion. This is quite irregular, so many deals in such a short time. What if somebody is orchestrating all of this?"

1 comment: