Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year! "All For Love" on Smashwords FREE

Thank you to all who downloaded "Trilogy" in the last few days - downloads from the USA, the UK, Germany, Canada, and India!
I hope you will all give it a try, perhaps even give a review once you've digested them - a lot to read, three books in one.

In my studies, I've recently had to re-read the Greek classics and the Bible, including work by the literary critic Northrop Fyre...Why Frye? Why, indeed. Although I despise him, his work must be read and taken in, and he uses some possibly useful terminology.

Anyway...I've made a decision. Time to make "All For Love" FREE!
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/915380


No comments:

Post a Comment