Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, August 23, 2019

Itty Bitty Writing Space - NEW Anthology on Amazon! PLUS another SALE!

And yet another 'Man by a Tree' ebook is out there, this time in Germany!
Thank you, whoever you are! I hope you can get through it - an acquaintance of mine said it was a 'cracked masterpiece'. Every now and again I go back to it and read a few pages. Where did it all come from?
If anyone else would like to pick it up, here's the Amazon link...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007UJE86G

I've finally realised the new anthology is on Amazon! Over 100 stories in one book, the paperback is kinda heavy... but I know there are a ton of great stories in there, including mine, 'The Bell Tower'.
Go and have a look!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1074874242



And yes, I'm still working on my next novel/novels... there's a sci-fi I started some time ago, and also the one I mentioned before. I keep switching between them...

No comments:

Post a Comment