Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

LIVE reading of 'How to Sink a Ship' TODAY at 10am Eastern (3pm GMT) 2020-05-20

Thomas Lamkin Jr. at Line by Lion Publications will read excerpts from 'How to Sink a Ship'
on their Facebook page at 10am Eastern (3pm GMT)!
I don't know which pages, but probably the first part for sure. maybe even a pirate bit!
There will also be the chance to comment on the live video and hopefully I'll be there in the Comments, too. So, if you have a question for me or about the book, please feel free to come along!

So, at 10 am Eastern / 9 am Central / 7 am Pacific / 3 pm GMT (4 pm for me) ... come and watch and comment!

https://www.facebook.com/LinebyLion/



Other news: The anthologies are keeping up my Amazon presence, and I've picked up a few new readers over at Smashwords, too! Not much news about 'Gubacsi Dulu' other than a title change and a higher possibility of being published... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment