Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Dani's Shorts 8+ out now! #FREE

Yes, collection number 8 is out, on Amazon as a paperback, and on Smashwords for FREE.
Did I say free? Yes, of course!
Flash fiction for me is a way to exercise my literary mind, whereas novels are the prize (which you can pay for or pick up when I have a free promotion).
One day someone might see what I have, and I'll get some recognition, a pat on the back, an award or even a sale (?!?!)
You never know, maybe even a review...the cauldron of gold at the end of a rainbow!

So here it is, come and download, read and hopefully find something you enjoy reading!
(Gubacsi Dulu coming soon!)

SMASHWORDS
https://www.smashwords.com/upload/details/1028761

AMAZON (Paperback and Kindle soon (yes, you can buy it, too))
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1707628955





No comments:

Post a Comment