Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Still going strong! Gubacsi Dulu (and Radnoti X)!

 Yes, the Humanity H2o series is still moving along, with Gubacsi Dulu with 22 ratings (just received an international 4 star, I think) and still #9 in Children's Steampunk, with Radnoti X (after being No.1 and Farkas Alpha No.2) is still No.3 New Release in the same sub category. Gubacsi Dulu is still also under the #100k ranking overall!


 NEWS: I'm waiting on my Beta readers of Radnoti X, and will soon be able to publish. As for Farkas Alpha, I know where I'm going with it and I'm beginning to write - ideas are sprouting from its roots! Oh, what an end that'll be!

Gubacsi Dulu...!

https://www.amazon.com/Gubacsi-Dulu-Book1-Humanity-H20-ebook/dp/B08FTJTYCD

Pre-Order Radnoti X and Farkas Alpha...!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP

No comments:

Post a Comment