Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, November 27, 2020

Activity on all fronts!

Yesterday, all across the board there was a little activity... except in reviews and ratings, though should I push for them? Of course! I need feedback from readers, not only to punch my ego but also to fluff it up as little. My Humanity H2O series has been a success, small on anyone else's scale but large for little me.

Yesterday Farkas Alpha still held 2nd in that subcategory of New Releases!...


The Flash anthology (entitled 'Worth a 1000 words') is almost ready too, so that's coming soon. 

I have also had another idea... more on that later.

Humanity H2O!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment