Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Freebies going strong! (Smashwords)

Just saw that the last person to buy a copy of both Gubacsi and Radnoti was in... Japan! Thank you! I hope you enjoy them! :-)

Other than that, which is excellent news, it was a slow day for Humanity H2O yesterday, so I went over to Smashwords to see how the Freebies are going. They had a bit of a dry spell recently. I got a nice surprise to see that some people have downloaded them! 

Freebies on Smashwords...

https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/2766

But of course, for those who wish to support my latest project, Humanity H2O, here it is :-) If you notice, I keep the books as cheap as possible because...

 1. I'm unknown so no one will want to pay 5 dollars to read; 

2. I'm never going to sell enough to get rich, anyway;

3. I want as many people to read them as possible - hell, I gave book 1 away for free for 4 days! (Over 1000 downloads) See! Even Baby Yoda got one!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP




No comments:

Post a Comment