Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, December 18, 2020

First Draft Reif's Return finished

 ...and now comes the task of re-reading and editing. Reif's Return follows the 5 part storyline, setup, complication, interlude, development and climax. Yes, all good, solid stories have these stages, and if you are a good writer, they come naturally, which it did, I only saw it as a whole in the last moments. Once you've written a few books, this happens, unless there's a problem and you've forced your hand, so to speak.

Reif's Return was an after-thought, as anyone can see from the Preface in book 3, Farkas Alpha...

"I thought this time as it’s the last book in this particular series..."

which I've now changed. I also noticed I'd forgotten to hyperlink the whole document in the ebook version... damn. Now it's done. As it will be for Reif''s Return.

So, again, just a brief post, as I'm busy editing... Reif's Return! Come and Pre-Order! It might even be ready for Christmas!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PC43CR4




No comments:

Post a Comment