Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

5 star rating for Radnoti X! (11th rating)

Damn, those Russian BOTs are killing my stats... if only they could give 5 star ratings on my books... Hey! Как насчет 5-звездочных обзоров?

And now...what happens? A new 5 star rating on Radnoti X (book 2)! They're quite rare, four 5s from the eleven ratings, apparently a difficult book to like? But this reader liked it!


That 1 star sitting on its own... kinda looks lonely, I hope it stays that way! Those Russian BOTs better not learn how to do them... why do I get these BOTs???? What have I done to them????

Anyway... some action over on KENP...THANK YOU whoever you are...

Humanity H2O!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment