Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, January 22, 2021

KENP just keeps on giving (touch wood)

As the title suggests, KENP just keeps on giving (touch wood). The strange thing is, most of the pages read are of the first book, Gubacsi Dulu. Will those who read it go on to the second at some point? Time will tell, and I think it would be a shame if they didn't. Those using KENP have already paid to read whatever they wish, so they have freedom of choice. I hope they soon chose to read on.

I'm already working on the next series! Okay, it's really early days so far, but I've written about a 1000 words, and it's looking good! It's a spin-off based on Bohatch, the guy who... (spoiler). I'll keep you posted!

Humanity H2O!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment