Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, January 30, 2021

New Interview by Berneta L. Haynes of 'Waking Writer'!

 Yes! I got an interview, my first (and hopefully not the last) of 2021! Please, go and read it! Some of the answers I've given are... well, go and see!

https://wakingwriter.com/2021/01/29/dani-j-caile-author-of-humanity-h20/

Way, way back in 2014, Berneta L. Hanyes interviewed me on the same website, I think it was about the time 'Rage of Atlantis' came out. Now that was a book. (My 3rd). Now I'm writing my 11th. One of my old friends, about 10 years ago, we were having a conversation and he said, "Success will take a long time." I asked how long, and he said "By your 11th book..." So... I'm there now... books 7,8,9 and 10 have given the greatest success I've ever had... not BIG like thousands of sales, but it's a hell of a lot more than before. Maybe the 11th will tip me over the edge? Who knows? It's fun writing it. And some people will love it (some people will hate it, I'm sure—there are always haters).

Humanity H2O! Still out there, waiting for you!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP




No comments:

Post a Comment