Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, January 25, 2021

Sales, KENP and a New book coming

Would you believe it... sales! And KENP! And an interview is coming in a few days on a popular blog! AND an article on Chris the Story Reading Ape's excellent blog seen by many!

Of course, this is tiny stuff compared to my million-copy selling comrades, I'm looking for my first four-figure over here, let alone six.

But it is STILL happening, slowly, quietly. Which makes me want to move on and write... Yes, I've started on a new book. I still have a long way to go but some ideas are there, but... there's always time needed to think, to think, and think again.  Maybe a series, maybe just a one-book spinoff... who knows yet. Does the world need another book from Dani J. Caile? Do I need to write one? There are still many things I'd like to share.

But hey! Humanity H2O! It's out there... have some time off and read a great series.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment