Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, January 10, 2021

The End of the Big Promo - results! Reif's Return = No.1 Bestseller!

 A 3-day promo, with 2 books free and 2 books at $1.99 before the price rise... brought a lot of success for little me! Okay, not success like JK Rowling or Dan Brown, but SMALL TIME SUCCESS for small time little ol' me :-) I could tell you but it's better if I show... if you notice, Reif's Return (book 4) was No.1 in 3 New Release subcategories AND No.1 BESTSELLER in one (with Farkas Alpha (book 3) as No.2) Reif's Return ALSO got its 1st rating...a 5! THANK YOU whoever you are! So... I made this...(see below). 

Radnoti X and Gubacsi Dulu ALSO got No.1 and No.2 in two FREE subcategories...so Radnoti X is kind of a FREE Bestseller... strange but true... 









They were a HUGE three days for me, especially the second day, thanks to my friend and acquaintance, Jasper! THANK YOU! 

Humanity H2O... all books are back to $1.99 now, until the 25th when they move up to $2.99... because something else is going to happen! (Have you guessed it yet? No, not another book... well, not yet)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP





No comments:

Post a Comment