Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

3rd rating for Slaughter - a 5 star!

THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE! A 5 star rating for Slaughter! Phew, I thought I was in trouble there. I could've sworn it was a good book. I don't have a 'rating posse' or a ton of friends/relatives/acquaintances to ask a rating from. I tried. It doesn't work. And anyway, I'd rather get ratings and opinions from those I don't really know. I don't like flattery. Plus how do you know you're a good writer if all your friends tell you that you are? They're being nice... I know SO MANY writers like that... I'd feel sorry for their delusional selves but I'm jealous of the ratings and sales...

Anyway! Find my work on Amazon! (Yes, search. You love to search. Go on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment