Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, July 22, 2021

A little quiet...

 After months of activity... it's gone a bit quiet for a few days... it's strange to be back in the indie desert again... I can hear the wind... too many sprouts, perhaps.

This past month I have mostly been doing really tough home improvement stuff... cutting up 50 year old 10 cm metal pipes, cutting radiators, building a gate, a driveway, basically getting my hands numb with hard work. But the ideas for book 3 are still coming, slowly but surely. One day I'll get some time and BOOM!, it'll be written.

If you'd like to get me out of the self-publishing desert, come and find me on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment