Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, July 12, 2021

I'm so lucky that so many have read my work!

Yep! There are wannabe writers out there who can't reach their audience (and in all honesty shouldn't - disillusioned, caught in their own bubble of egotism) but thanks to a lot of people, especially Jasper T Scott, thousands of readers have 'met' my work and over a hundred, almost two, have reviewed or rated my work, either good or bad. In this, I am lucky. I know through the opinions of those that I have absolutely no connection with in life that my work is good. And that is enough, isn't it? Yes, a few friends and acquaintances have rated my work, but I rarely take or get flattery from those around me. I am SOOO lucky not to be drowning in some egotistical euphoria.

Book 3 of the Bohatch Chronicles is formulating... Find me on Amazon! Read books 1 and 2 before I publish 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment