Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, November 29, 2021

'Over Reif' Countdown...10....2011...

I thought I'd do a 'Countdown' for the Over Reif and Under launch, seeing as it's been 10 years since I started writing books and stuff. So... today's countdown is 2011...

2011 was when I first saw NaNoWriMo, a writing 'competition' in November, where you challenge yourself to write 50,000 words in one month. I thought it would be good to try and write a novel. I did the 'challenge', though after editing, the novel was below the 50k. I tried to get some interest in it through Authonomy (I think that's what the writer's website was called), and it faired quite well, with some wonderful reviews (though some nasty ones too) and it almost got into the Top 10 one month (11th) so it would be read by a professional editor, but then I realised no one would buy yet another book about the Grim Reaper. So I published it... 'Man by a Tree'. It did quite well, even some paperbacks... sometimes I get a sale every once in a while as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007UJE86G



And if you still haven't started on Bohatch's journey, follow this link... 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08X95XLTZ



No comments:

Post a Comment