Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, August 27, 2023

There's a small hole in my garden...

Yep. There were a few of these, now there's only one.


A wolf spider. I gave it a little drink and it popped its head out (nope, this isn't the actual picture). 


My garden has always had these critters. Huge things. One of them was sitting on the door frame the other day, waiting for me to open the door for it to go inside. I think I caught it in the middle of writing a note for me, 'I came to visit but you weren't in', and I then gave it a goodnight kiss, so to speak (poor thing). Though it could've paid some rent... this is one I found some years ago when I first moved in. Maybe this latest one is a relation...




No comments:

Post a Comment