Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Dani's Shorts 2 downloads so far :-)

It's the end of the Amazon promo for 'Dani's Shorts 2'...not much interest in it, really. Is it because it's me or shorts stories? Anyway, overall, there are now over 100 free copies out there, somewhere, 2 weeks after publishing. It's not much, but hey, who am I to complain?
If you still haven't got it, it's here for free...
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/409062

Trying to keep up with editing 'How to' and TIW latest stuff. But you know how life is. And I did it again. I was reading 'Manna-X' on the metro and I almost missed my stop. 13 stops is a long time but it seemed only a few minutes. I guess that's yet another reason I write, to read a book I enjoy...I'm really sure that's some kind of 'ego' perversion or something...like Jazz. or do I just 'make a Jazz noise here'...?




No comments:

Post a Comment