Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Is there anybody out there?

I got this comment on my blog (in Arabic) from Yuyu Ali...I think it's the greatest!

Best transport companies and furniture store
Months, transport companies and furniture store in Riyadh
The best pest control companies in Riyadh
Paint Company in Riyadh
Company cleaning tanks in Jeddah
Companies spray pesticides in Jeddah
Company cleaning tanks in Riyadh
Egypt laparoscopic gall bladder operation
The fight against bedbugs
Pest Control companies Riyadh
Cleaning Company Apartments in Medina
Cleaning Company Villas in Jeddah
Home Services Company
Home Services Company
Removals inhibited for sale in Riyadh
Carpet Cleaning Company news
Used Furniture site


It confirms my suspicions on a lot of website traffic. I've been analysing TIW web statistics, even looking at my own and saw some similarities. Are there any real people out there? Maybe for websites with money behind them like youtube.com, but for little blogs such as mine? I know there are a few of you out there, but there are many more BOTs. I will, however, continue to write...:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment