Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TIW Final - Day 6

I was overtaken overnight by Steve...I was killed in my sleep...I tried my best to get votes but none were coming...he was able to get many many more than myself. I ws also able to see the website's stats and the countries from where the hits came from...it looks very dodgy, someone is not playing with a straight bat. I'm depressed, angry, sad...whatever. It's definitely "Who you know, not what you know." The final should have the 4 greatest stories to ever be written for TIW in the whole year, and clearly they are not. I tried to write something special, and many people have already said I did. But I cannot get anymore votes without 'pestering'. Looks like this is the end...(even thought some people are helping, but no matter how many votes I get, the leader adds a few more votes from suspicious IPS countries)...(yes, that's what I am saying...)
http://theironwriter.com/challenge-64-2014-iron-writer-championship/

Here are the votes up to this point...(21 May 2014 10.30pm...less than 26 hours to go...)




1 comment:

  1. It sucks that it had to end like that. But you did a great job, Dani. And you know I'm not the only one saying that

    ReplyDelete