Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

HumanityH2O Series almost complete!

 Working on Farkas Alpha, it won't be long before I have the first draft! I wonder if the publishing date could be brought forward to December... before Christmas... I'll have to check Amazon. I wanted to give myself time to write the best finale I could, you never know how inspiration works! But I haven't finished yet, so...

Jasper T Scott has agreed to help out with advertising Radnoti X, which I hope will spur on the KENP reads. Thank you again, Jasper! He's such a GREAT GUY! If you don't know his books, then you must be living under a rock... he has some great world-building sci-fi series, probably the best in his genre! Check him out if you haven't already!

https://www.amazon.com/Jasper-T.-Scott/e/B00B7A2CT4

And remember... Humanity H2O... it's out there!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP




No comments:

Post a Comment