Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, January 4, 2021

All 4 Humanity H2O series books now available!

 Yesterday went went, the pre-orders went out, there was a little KENP activity and also a sale of 'Farkas Alpha'! THANK YOU whoever you are... I never know. 

If only people would sign up to this blog and then I would know who is reading this, who should I send VERY important information to, like new releases, pre-orders, promos. I mean, I'd like to know who my readers are. Maybe I would change to meet their needs... more sci-fi, more fantasy, maybe romance... nah, maybe not that.

So, this week... between the 7th and 9th (3 days), both Book 1 and Book 2 will be FREE! Remember that... the normal price is $1.99, but after the 25th, they'll go up to $2.99... because something else is going to happen!

But until then... Humanity H2O!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment