Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

"Inimitable" - Dani J. Caile

I think I've just been given the greatest of compliments from a reader. My writing is 'inimitable.' Not able to be copied or equaled. Many people have tried to translate my work into another language... and failed. The 'way' I write is based in my language and my way of thinking. In order to translate it, you would have to be... me? Maybe I'll need to learn some languages, and then I'd be able to translate my own work...

Anyway. Back to reality!

This week... between the 7th and 9th (3 days), both Book 1 and Book 2 will be FREE! Remember that... the normal price is $1.99, but after the 25th, they'll go up to $2.99... because something else is going to happen!

But until then... Humanity H2O!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP


No comments:

Post a Comment