Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Reif's Return - 2 days to go! #ScienceFictionDay

I mentioned this yesterday, and probably many times before. I'm not a member of any 'authors review each other' club. Some time in the past I was able to get a few 'swap' reviews from other writers, but then when a few bailed out for the lamest excuses, ie. "I don't wanna read anything that goes against my God" kinda thing after me having to read a 20k word clone with 2000+ errors and no story, plot or purpose (and yet 50+ 5 star reviews), I stopped doing 'swaps'.

And very few friends and relatives give me reviews. Some do, and THANK YOU! I remember one relative wondering how this loser excuse of a human being could possibly be so preposterous as to think he could write a book! Even now I've heard nothing from this one. A few others have woken up but they still keep me compartmentalised as 'someone who won't succeed in anything.' A great family, two Master degrees and ten books later...(Trying leave something behind)

Humanity H2O... is my latest and best, I think. "How to" is fantastic as well, but I still haven't got round to writing the 3rd book yet, and I'll have to self-publish it, meaning I'll need control back from the first two. I wonder how that will go... Still some time to think about that one.

Can you feel it? I'm getting grouchy in my old age.

Humantity H2O!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08H8GNYKP



No comments:

Post a Comment