Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

A few new Reviews of Under the Shade of the Sun! 5+4 stars

The new book got a little action from the Free promo. Those with 'the power' can review/rate, those without... cannot. So, hey... but I got one new review on Amazon.co.uk and one on Amazon.com! Only a few more to have a chance of hitting that BIG LIST of readers!

Thank you Chris G. for the 5 and John D. for the 4!



As you know, I'm trying to get my NEW BOOK out there, so... here's the link to the NEW BOOK, UTSOTS if you're thinking of buying it or recommending it and supporting my work because YOU are CLEVER enough to read it and UNDERSTAND it...(And maybe even pre-order the 2nd!) Reviews and ratings would be nice...GOOD ratings from GOOD people! I need some reviews PRETTY SOON, too! Things are happening... yes, they are. Oh yes, there are. (Yes, I copy and paste this and change it a little every post. One day it'll turn into an octopus).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X95XLTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment