Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, December 24, 2021

The Matrix Resurrections (2021) Review! *PART SPOILER*

 Another rant... this time... The Matrix Resurrections (2021)!!!

I loved the original Matrix AND the two other movies which followed. Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss were MADE for that type of film. The ideas, the special effects (Bullet Time was revolutionary at the time), and the acting were spot on.

Then I heard they were making a fourth film. WOW! I waited...

And I finally got to see it. Well... what can you do with this?

*PART SPOLIER* - I won't give much away.

The first hour tries to 'reset' the scenario, Neo is stuck in the matrix with psychological problems - we all are - and Trinity only has an inkling something isn't right.

Then it starts to feel like the original trilogy, though for myself only Reeves and Moss are strong. Neil Patrick Harris... I always expect him to start singing and dancing. 

And the end? Kinda feels like the first movie... but as I tweeted earlier... it's a sci-fi Hallmark Middle-aged romance...lol. Looking forward to what they can do with it. I'm sure there'll be another film.

Anyway, enough ranting...

...if you'd like to see what all the fuss is about, Humanity H2O is here...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP

And the Bohatch Chronicles are here, of course...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q




No comments:

Post a Comment