Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

New Review AND new rating! (Man by a Tree + Under the Shade of the Sun)

 One day, two books got some attention!

Man by a Tree, my first ever book and the first of a 4-part fantasy series, received a 5-star review from one of my sci-fi fans. Thanks, Daniel!


If you'd like to have a read, here's the link. It's also available on KENP. (Never judge a book by its cover...)

https://www.amazon.com/Man-tree-Dani-J-Caile-ebook/dp/B007UJE86G

AND... Under the Shade of the Sun, (mmm, can you see some continuity there, perhaps?) got its 52nd rating, a 4-star... thank you, whoever you are!


If you'd like to check out any of my books, here's the link... (I'd still like 4 more ratings for Gubacsi Dulu to get to the 100...!)

https://www.amazon.com/Dani-J-Caile/e/B00CDX0HSM

Proofreading at the moment, but soon I'll get back to writing book 2 of my latest series... unless Amazon has other ideas... they said they are reviewing my reply...



No comments:

Post a Comment