Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, February 17, 2023

Ghosts, Hooligans and Traffic Wardens

 It's been a strange week... and it hasn't finished yet.

I've written a few short stories to try and get Dani's Shorts 9 completed. That's been nice.

One morning I found what I can only describe as a ghost writing messages on my back, letter by letter. I didn't catch every letter, but there was something about toast... or most... or something.

Then I had a crazy five minutes in the capital. I had to race back to my parked car before the 3-hour ticket expired and had one 'strange' moment. After walking fast through a few crowded streets, I got to a small street which connected to the main road and seemed to be the only person there, with two others guys. They saw me and promptly tried to ridicule the way I was walking and made some rude comments my way. It was clear they were provoking a fight. I had two minutes left to get to the car. As I passed them, they insulted me again and spat at me as I rushed past. Then I got to the car in time, jumped into the car and looked through the windscreen. On the dot of expiration. And there he was, the traffic warden. As I was in the car, he couldn't give a ticket. If I'd even spoken to, let alone fought with those two 'hooligans' - the nicest word I can think of - I would've been fined.

So... strange days. I wonder what the end of the week will bring? I still have a few 'adventures' to come.

And here are some adventures I wrote earlier...

 https://www.amazon.com/Gubacsi-Dulu-Book1-Humanity-English-ebook/dp/B08FTJTYCD


No comments:

Post a Comment