Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

103 ratings on Gubacsi Dulu! And 55 on Shade!

A little bit of movement... some good, some not so good.

Gubacsi Dulu got two new ratings, a 5 and a 1... so I checked Under the Shade of the Sun, another ebook I gave out for free, and yeah, another new rating there, too... or should I say '2'. Looks like someone didn't like how I write. But someone else did. Thank you, whoever you are!

Have I already mentioned that anyone who gives less than a 3 is a cretin? I would understand if a book was full of errors, full of loopholes, made absolutely no sense, had bad dialogue or was just a shit copy of another book, but Gubasci and Shade aren't any of these. So, it must be something else. Maybe they're Republicans, or Trump supporters, or Pro-Russian, or love Orbán. Whatever. Cretins.

If you're NOT a cretin, then come and read my books. I'll put ANY book from my sci-fi series up for free IF you ASK. If you don't, I won't.

Gubasci Dulu...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP

Under the Shade of the Sun...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q



No comments:

Post a Comment