Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Read a book. That would be nice.

Was I little harsh yesterday? Talking about cretins? Nah.

In all my years of writing, I've read many books which had no purpose. At the moment I'm reading one which really has ABSOLUTELY no purpose. But I know that it will sell. There is a demand for whatever you'd call that. Even friends and family would buy it. But as for my own books? They have a purpose, to inform, to (hopefully) entertain, but does anyone care? Nope. The literature world is all about 'popularity', a make-believe concept created by those who wish to make a ton of money. I just wanna get read, that's why I occasionally give out my books for free on Amazon. I don't have any money to pay for any marketing to 'prove' that my books are 'popular'. 'Look, mummy! There's that book again! It must be good, that's the fifth bookshop I've seen this huge display in!'

Anyway, if you're NOT a cretin, then come and read my books. I'll put ANY book from my sci-fi series up for free IF you ASK. If you don't, I won't.

Gubasci Dulu...



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H8GNYKP

Under the Shade of the Sun...



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XBJBF6Q



No comments:

Post a Comment