Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, October 4, 2026

New Reader! Just made 7 cents!

 Wow, yeah, after that colossal pile of sales from last month, from one reader I guess, I now have a new reader of 'Radnoti X'. Thank you, whoever you are. My family and friends rarely read my books, so I know my readers are those unknown to me... which makes it all the more interesting. Someone I was only acquainted with for a week or two read one of my books and said that usually independent authors' books are only good if you know that author, but my books aren't like that. You don't need to know me to like my books. I prefer that, actually. Anyone can pick up one of my books and enjoy it (if they're open-minded enough for that).

Anyway, so, still working on Marika 2 because, hey, everything else just keeps taking my time...

Read my books!

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Dani-J-Caile/author/B00CDX0HSM




No comments:

Post a Comment