Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

3rd book...different

This 3rd book is different. Of course, there's the usual feeling of humour throughout, but there's so much more. Based on facts from 3 political powers, including a dolphin as the main character, it's going to be...different, I guess, with the absurd and WTF attitude running throughout. Just had to do a massive rewrite through the book so far, and I'm only up to 4,500 words! I have no idea what kind of monster it will be when it 'grows up'. I know where it's going, but the way will be tricky and hard to keep on the straight and narrow. I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be happy if I can get it all down without going nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment