Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, April 20, 2012

What have you got to do?

I've written 2 books. Writing a 3rd. They say something about our time. Some people have read them. All who've read them say they're great.
BUT...Editors,agents and online magazines ignore them. Does anyone have a contact? Anywhere?
I gave an acquaintance permission to translate the first few parts of both books, and now 'they', as it turned into a team, want to do the whole translation...for a price, of course. This is correct, but I have no money.
I am not a publisher, I write as a hobby, as a way of stress-release and to stop me going crazy in this...world, and self-published my books for those who wish to read something other than Brown, Grisham, etc,etc. What do I say? I'd love my books to be translated into the language of my host country, I'm sure I could market them better here in Hungary than sitting at my computer trying to tell the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment