Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Kang Dee the Dolphin on fb

Kang Dee is now on facebook, she'll say a few things now and then, especially lecturing one liners.
Well, all 3 books are out, plus a new compilation for the price of 2.
Nothing much more to do except advertise wherever and whenever I can, for nothing, of course.
Always looking for a publisher, books in shops sell, books on the internet don't, I don't have any connections, but the people I know are nice to me, sometimes adding a review here or there. Thanks.
If I get hit by a tram tomorrow, I know my stuff is out there, that someone from the family or an acquaintence will read them.
Maybe one day there will be success...

No comments:

Post a Comment