Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th review on YouWriteOn.com - good!

Check it out!!
4th reviewer on YouWriteOn.com!

"I chuckled my way through this text sensing a satirical subtext and hoping it would become more evident. I enjoyed the story. It is zany in the way of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and like all zany fantasy demands the suspension of belief. The dialogue is relaxed and the story moves along well. I think this book could do well as a movie and you should think about scripting it for that purpose."

 And this is the number of stars given by 4 reviewers...1 to 5. As you can see, my narrative voice and dialogue are strong...maybe I should write my books up as movies!!!!:-) But all 8 are strong, especially the creativity parts of settings, story and themes & ideas!

Characters
Story (plot)
Pace & structure
Use of language
Narrative Voice
Dialogue
Settings
Themes & ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment