Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A 4th book? Come on! You're kidding me!

Well, maybe. I'm writing something at the moment which might just be a short story or novelle or maybe even another full novel. Not in the same style as the first 3 but something closer to home, from my 'old life'. Reading some of 'Vernon God Little' and 'Disgrace' for my paper got me in the mood for some serious stuff.
I've put a little on a forum on authonomy.com, but those mothers won't bite. Too busy congratulating each other on how fantastic or not they write. So I'm putting a bit on jottify.com here, see who has a look. It's a quieter site, but maybe someone will have a read.
I think it might turn into a novel, definitely a play. Someone said the other day 'Bethlehem Fiasco' would be good as a radio play. Will have to look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment