Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Too Dull to Die FREE ebook!

Yes, I finally put TDX2 (too dull to die) online as a free ebook, at Smashwords...
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/273975
Had 7 downloads within the 1st hour, so at least 7 people had a look. If you downloaded it and there was no cover picture, download it again, it has one now :-) Smashwords didn't accept my first cover, so I had to resize it, took a little time.
The 3 books are also available very cheap in Kindle format, $0.99 on Amazon.com and £1.02 on Amazon.co.uk.
My 2nd interview is still there, as is my 1st inteview.

Still 'thinking' about the 4th book, it's getting there, becoming a mass of words in my mind, a search for...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment