Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Iron Writer's Challenge 11 is on!

Okay, it's on, the Iron Writer Challenge 11!  was scheduled earlier, number 4 I think, but I was on holiday that week. I still wrote a story because the organiser sent me an e-mail, then realised he'd changed my date, a story about a Vampire Hunter and Vampires on the beach (see this post).
But now the REAL thing! 4 writers, 4 elements, 500 words, 4 days (writers are given only 4 days to write the story)
The 4 elements were...
...yes, every week they're like this, I think the organiser has a shoe fetish...it's all very brown, as you can see, I guess that's why I gave it that title...anyway, I wrote a 500 word story, and now it's up on the website to read (along with 3 other stories from 3 other writers using the same 4 elements). Please read and vote :-)
This might even be my new genre, Dectective Brad Shaw...
http://theironwriter.com/the-stories/challenge-11/

No comments:

Post a Comment