Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Challenge 15!!! + a 2nd caption win!

Well, I'm into Challenge 15 of the Iron Writer's Challenge, I have a few days to write another 500 worder (actually, I've done it already). A few writers had to drop out/were unresponsive, so Brian Rogers has allowed me a second bite at the bit! Would be so good to win again...now that WOULD be something.
Once it's up, I'll post the link!
The 4 elements are a single super power, an elegy, a wooden water tower and a theremin...













AND I've just won Clive Eaton's Caption Competition for the second time! Twice in a row!
Go and have a look at what I put...:-)
http://www.cliveeaton.com/captioncompetitionforauthors.html

No comments:

Post a Comment